-

I was reading my blog entries from last year-particularly from February onwards. I was trying to recall when was the onset of my massive flare, and the extent of it. The exact extent and the emotions brought forth are still vivid though. I'm attempting to pre-empt any imminent flare, though i do feel it's highly unlikely. Trying to optimistic here eh!!!

I've been given some pills of confidence, encouragement and concern by a certain someone. It has miraculously taken effect on me, and i do find that all is not lost. But obviously, it's not the panacea, and i do find some hopelessness in certain things, no matter how. Nevertheless, i still thank her for her unrelenting kindness and encouragement!!!

Thinking of it, i'm just afraid that my plans get interrupted yet again. Unpredictable no? However, judging at how i'm doing now, i think i should really be fine, even till 2 months later. :)


I went for ballet class again today, though i was dreading it a little as i was quite tired. But it was quite fun. The lady who stood behind me was annoying, and i just wanted to shout at her to freaking turn out her leg! So mean i know... Hehe. She was damn zhuai, and reminded me of the lady whom i hated in FL's class in 2004(Mela surely remembers this). Turns out, she's damn lousy. Haha.

Struggling very much with the loss of my extension strength, and hip flexor and core muscle strength. It's a huge blow to my dancing, and am very upset about it still. *sigh* But at least i retained my jump, turns, and clean technique, which i'm thankful for. :)

No comments: