Haul Post

I was reminded after reading Fifi's post that i had totally forgotten about posting up pics of this year's purchases that made me broke. Dadmum and I were at Ngee Ann City today, so this includes today's buys.


Forever 21 buys:


I love this dress! But the belt is a little too loose.


Another of my favourite simple slip-on dress. This is just the detailing at the neckline. Can't remember all the F21 prices.



Sweater with 'zip' trimming at the neckline. I love this too, but it's a little itchy because of the material. I'm hoping it'll be better after a few washes.




Obsidian cottom 'motorcycle' jacket which i LOVE. It's sooooo warm, and i can wear it over anything! Definitely going London with this!

My virgin Topshop buys that Dad sponsored:



Oversized pullover in pink with a fleur-de-lis logo. This one is also LOVE because i like the slouchy look, and i can wear this over and with anything. Perfect for pre ballet class too!




J'adore shirt with flower prints on the inside!



Very comfortable flats in navy with ribbons in silk, which is the exact same texture, color and material as my favourite Evita Peroni hair scrunchie.


Shoes- i haven't bought so many shoes in my life. Just started going a little crazy over them, but of course nowhere as hardcore as Fifi:


L: Schu flats at half price- $25. Very painful shoes! That explains the out-oh-shape heel area. I was walking around stepping on it. Hah! Hoping it'll break in better after a few more wears.
R: Cotton On flats at $15. They were just too cute to resist! Haven't gotten a chance to wear them out, but they seem quite comfy.


Nine West wedges!!! Half price at $80! ZOMG. The leather was perfect, and it can be worn with almost anything and everything. (I'm always all for the most versatile styles and colors because i'm hopeless at matching)




I bought this pedometer for myself, and another for Dad before he flies off tomorrow. It counts steps and calories! :) Mustafa Centre has cheaper things always.


Books/Magazines from Borders and Kinokuniya- (Japan always has magazines with freebies like bags etc, including freebies like brands from YSL, Marc Jacob etc... I just bought 2 of such mags...):



Hello Kitty 35th anniversary magazine! It came with a free handbag/clutch! The content of the mag made me go crazy- so cute!




I LOVE Cath Kidston(which is why i'm sad that i can't go Bicester Village near London to buy everything from her shop there...) and this is more for kids and mums. But i had to get it anyway. Free lunchbox! :)



Anatomy and Physiology coloring books from Borders. I've contemplated buy these for over a year before i finally got down to buying them!



An example of coloring an anatomy page(don't laugh! i don't color coordinate the images ok!).



Always wanted to buy this book after reading some positive reviews about this. The last such book was 'How Doctors Think', which i thoroughly enjoyed.



YAY! This is my BEST buy in a while!!! I've always wanted to buy this book after liking my first Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine. Gonna start reading this book! After which, i'll proceed on to buy proper rheumatology textbooks. :) I'm gonna be a rheumatology nurse!

That's all for now! Love all my new buys!

No comments: