Monday Blues

I had the worse case of heartburn/indigestion i ever had in my short life. I had omeprezole in the morning- who knew? Then i had 4 antacids in a bid to find some relief. No go. :( I was literally going to keel over in pain while in Marina Square with Margaret for our waxing session. *omg* Couldn't be any worse.

We had our first Basic Cardiac Life Support(BCLS) lesson today and damn! It is tough!!! Compressing 30x for 5 times is just a killer. Nothing beats the pain in my wrists. I was only into my first 5 compressions and i was ready to give up. But i kept on going and did about 100 compressions just to see how my wrists would die. And i must say it was EXCRUCIATING. Not to mention my poor knees. Lucky that my knees and wrists are ok today.

How now brown cow? I'm gonna try the full 30x5 tomorrow. I hope they don't get even more eroded. I don't think i can't get an exempt on this. It's compulsory for all healthcare workers. *aargh* At least we're gonna be done with this by next week. That is if i don't fail.

:(

No comments: