RIP :'(

RIP, dear Mr W. You were a great guy, and an amazing son, husband and father. Heaven's a much better place for you.

*sob*

Too soon. Just too soon. The last time i met him, it was beforemy trip to UAE. He lamented to me about how his new doctors weren't that good, and he expressed much frustration. He mentioned that his original doctor, a registrar, was very good. But he was no longer under his care because he was transferred to care for private patients. He was frustrated because no one is telling him anything. He didn't understand why there was so much numbness. Was he scared? I think he was. I was in a rush to leave then. What caused his demise? I'm curious to know. Was it the deterioration in his condition? Or was it the treatment?

I made 2 trips to visit him in the ward when i returned, but fate didn't allow us to meet. The 2nd time i tried to visit him, he was discharged 2 hours prior.

I sent him a message today, but alas, was told that he was called to the Lord.

WHY??? He was already much like a friend to me. We'd talk for hours with me at his bedside. Chatted about everything under the sun. From his love for cars, to his 2 children whom i also know from church. From doctors and nurses, to his feelings about his condition. His wife and mum knows me already. All these in just about 5 months. I've even bought something for him in UAE, excited to share with him what i'd saw with the Ferrari World and Abu Dhabi F1 circuit.

WHY WHY WHY???

Rest in peace, Mr W. You'll be dearly missed.

No comments: