:)

I went for another ballet class today, and i'm glad i did. :D It's the same class that worms and i joined last year. But this time the original teacher's around. He talks too much, but he's really humble and good. Haha. I very much prefer this class over the Tuesday one, but i might just join both, if it's even possible. I managed sloooow and sustained doubles on my left, which i'm quite pleased about. But my left is still not consistent. After class, i dabbled a little in fouettes, and by chance i managed about 4-5 consecutive ones. That was my only successful attempt. Lol!


I MUST mention this: Salicylic acid 5% ointment works WONDERS for joints that do not respond to topical Voltaren and Fastum. It relieved me of my pain almost immediately. However, it does not bring down the inflammation. It's quite peculiar- the pain is gone, but the swelling and warmth is still there. It's been 24 hours, and after 3 applications, the pain is minimal, but swelling is still there. I love this amazing ointment! :) Not sure if it's available OTC though...

I'm still bummed about the costly Arava. I'm still thinking about what might happen in the next few months- it's very unpredictable. Not using Arava would mean that we have exhausted every means of putting it in remission, unless i go back to the nasty SSZ. Oh wells. Let things be then!


Tomorrow will spell the end of another school week. That'll mean 3 more weeks to the end of the semester, as well as the semestral exams.

No comments: