Passed!

Thank goodness! I was scheduled for remedial for my BCLS at 4 today. It did seem like the assessors were more keen to pass students as long as they're ready even if it's during remedial. Was very fortunate to get our mentor to assess me. And the manikin(don't ask me why it's spelled like that i chose was very forgiving on me, and the breaths i gave were really just enough! So i passed with the first attempt, and was given the all clear! The strip produced was perfect! No mistakes at all! :D If only i chose this manikin yesterday. But all's well, and this is proof that even if you can get exempted, it's still possible to accomplish things once deemed to be quite difficult! For once i'm not taking the easy way out! Now i can safely become a nurse! :)))

Ballet class was quite good, but i didn't nail doubles. However i did manage to hold and balance after singles. My strength is slowly getting better, but it could be even better if i did conditioning at home. Lazy bones! I have better things to fret about and worry!

BCLS theory test and WorldSkills training tomorrow! My friend is now back into the training because of certain circumstances and they're giving her a chance. Happy for her! :)

No comments: