Immunology

(I apologise for the surge in blog entries)

I'm struggling a big deal with immunology. For one, i slept in immunology lectures, which makes it no wonder that i don't understand it as well as i'd like to. But for the most part, the lectures were thoroughly inadequate. I'd like to learn about immunology as much as i can because it plays a big role in rheumatology. And i don't want to be a seemingly idiotic nurse who doesn't know her immunoglobulins from the B and T lymphocytes, and from CD4 to complements. I have 3 immunology books from the school library, and i'm intent on being good friends with immunology. Maybe not as much as doctors know, but enough to use it in clinical settings, understanding it, and not embarrassing myself.

The complements really make me very discombobulated. Totally. But then again, if you'd ask any doctor, all their real school knowledge have been thrown out of the door, unless it's directly related to their related specialty or pathology. Immunology will be a great obstacle, but i can beat it! :D

No comments: