Exceedingly peeved!

I am a very angry girl. Angry with school, angry with people in school, angry at everything.

Peeved that our presentation didn't go well, peeved that people could do such a small number of slides and present twice that number of slides, peeved that ah tiongs are inconsiderate morons, peeved that people take things for granted, peeved that people only look for me only if they want something out of me, peeved that people NATO- FUCKING DAMN PISSED at just about everything in school.

I realised why i sleep in lectures, and why i prefer reading my notes myself and not listen to the lecturer. Because they teach at such tortoise speed, and woffle and woffle and woffle. Seriously, most of the time, i'd be fine by myself because most times, the lecturers are just reading off the notes, just like how we feed off notes. This is one aspect why school is aggravating- it doesn't satiate my thirst for more knowledge.

I need better anger management. I've been the kindest yet in school this semester, and so far, i've been quite tame. But i keep getting turned off by exceedingly repulsive and uncivilised behaviour of certain people in school.

Anger Management!!!

No comments: