Sunday Sighs

You know, Sundays are a love-hate affair. I look forward to sleeping in and lazing around, but when it comes, i'm 0.o

I'm always at a lost for the day's activities, and i usually wind up watching TV and napping the day away. Being left to my own devices and thoughts, i can get pretty bored/frustrated/bewildered. *sigh* So i took out my anatomy coloring book and started coloring the anatomy of the lower leg and vertebra. Haha. I realised that my anatomy is pretty pathetic for someone who wants to go into rheumatology. Better brush up!!!

Dadmumbro came back from their brief to KL, and they brought back the good ol' Malacca mee tai mak and portugese egg tarts. *mmm* We then went to Hilltop for teppanyaki to celebrate both their birthdays, both early and late. The food wasn't as good as before, and we were stuffed. *aargh* I stink like crap from head to toe!!! *grr*


I think the only way i'm gonna get round things and regain control is to set rules and targets in many other aspects. Rules that are meant to be followed and not broken. Rules that serve to make me grasp the reins of my life. Yes. I shall do that and no one shall stop me.

I should once and for all go back to my simple medication regime of only HCQ, and then add daily calcium and vitamin D plus maybe some other supplements. My medication regime has never been so easy, so this shouldn't be tough. *nods*

No comments: