It's good to be back!

I'm such a huge joke. I went to school, having brought everything i needed for ballet class after lessons. But i left my ballet shoes at home! I didn't want to back out of it after such a long hiatus, so i skipped the last lesson to go home and take them.

I ended up wearing my trusty soft pointes for class. Class was really good! But my strength's all gone. I can't even do a decent 90 degree extension. GAH! I can still turn doubles, jump grand jetes, so all hope's not lost! I just hate adage. I feel like i'm cursed with such a stiff body which makes extensions double/triple the effort. I may join this class for the time being. I need time to build up some strength before i start any syllabus class. ;)

One-man CPR for BCLS is really a killer. We had a session yesterday as i mentioned, and today, i woke up with angry wrists. I managed to do a few sets today while tolerating. But it certainly is painful. Should i try to get exempted? We'll see. Sucks like crap ok.

No comments: