Looming BCLS...

Sundays are truly off days for me. I had a good sleep last night. Thank goodness for that. I've been rather tired the past week.

I have my BCLS practical and theory this coming week. I'm not nervous per say, because i'm living it day to day- it makes things easier, and i won't be spending my off day in trepidation. I just need to read through my notes and make sure that i won't get caught in their 'trap'. Seems like there're double/multi-standards during assessment, which seems even more prevalent during this mad rush to complete the BCLS module. Omg. Please just let me pass...

My shoulders are having a wild ride these days. Disturbs me a lot, but not excruciating enough to keep me from sleeping. Left knee is having more crepitus than usual. But other than these, i'm doing well!!! I think i might not have a massive flare after all! Which is good news. :)

2nd last week of the semester! Can't wait to be over and done with exams!

No comments: