Retiring Scarlett and/or Elena

I'm thinking of retiring Scarlett, my tongue piercing. It was really fun having her, but if i were to want anything more out of nursing school(OIPP and WorldSkills), i think keeping her would be detrimental for any opportunities that may present to me. I was quite intent on giving it up if i'm going for OIPP, but now, if there's gonna be so few of us training for WorldSkills, maybe i could make do without it. How now brown cow? I could always re-pierce it if i miss Scarlett. :( I know i always say that it doesn't matter if i have a tongue piercing, as long as i do my job well. And so far i've not been met with any objections. *hmm* But it does matter sometimes- it's all about impressions.

About Elena, my industrial, i could make do without her because what i put in Elena is either the bar, or 2 retainers. Nothing else. I'm a boring person, ain't i?

No comments: